By Irina Bubnova, for the G-Line Program developed by Ekaterina Mishakova
Introduction: Meet Irina Bubnova
My name is Irina Bubnova, I’m 42, and a mother of several children. While this might seem like an ordinary introduction, my journey is anything but typical.
The Early Years in Dance
As a child, I immersed myself in ballroom dancing, striving for victories while learning to express emotions—love, passion, and anger through graceful and sharp movements.
Yet, over the years, I felt a shift; dance became a product of habit rather than genuine emotion. I questioned myself: «Am I truly feeling this, or just following technique?»
Discovering the Truth Through Teaching
When I began teaching, I noticed many students struggle, even with basic steps. This curiosity drove me to explore why dance is so much more than just movements; it’s a complex tapestry of feelings we often suppress in daily life.
Phrases like «Don’t cry!» or «Laugh quietly!» stifle our authentic selves, leaving us disconnected.
A Turning Point at 40
At 40, physical pain led to surgery, prompting an epiphany: I yearned to live vividly, to reconnect with my body and embrace my feelings.
Despite my dance skills, I realized my expressions lacked depth. How could this be? I displayed beauty but felt nothing.
Rediscovering the Connection
To rediscover the connection between body and soul, I explored yoga, meditation, and bodywork. This inner journey unveiled my true self and allowed me to return to dance with renewed passion and awareness.
Teaching with a New Vision
In my classes, I do more than teach steps; I guide students to truly feel each movement. We start with upbeat rhythms to lift spirits and shake off tension.
Dynamic meditation follows, igniting energetic waves throughout the body, facilitating a deeper self-exploration.
The Transformational Power of Dance
«This isn’t just cha-cha; it’s a transformative journey—tantric movement returning us to our vibrant cores»
I witness remarkable changes in my students. Their eyes brighten, sensations deepen, and the world around them bursts with color and love.
Final Thoughts
I’m grateful for the opportunity to guide women towards vibrant emotions and self-connection through dance. It’s not merely a physical expression; it’s a profound tool for enhancing well-being and perceiving life with fresh eyes.





Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий